From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage rsync error
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:56:00
1 On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:36:04 +0000, Mick wrote:
2
3 > Hoooold on! I think I know what happened. I used Konqueror as root to
4 > delete some redundant source files from distfiles. I might have pushed
5 > some into Trash as opposed to deleting them completely. I take it it's
6 > alright to just delete .Trash-0?
7
8 You can delete anything you like from /usr/portage, if it's important it
9 will be restored on the next sync :)
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Several errant electrons jumped when they shouldn't have at a place they
16 shouldn't have, resulting in what shouldn't have. In short, a short.