From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ATI-Driver 9.6 support?
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 21:30:50
1 On Donnerstag 02 Juli 2009, James wrote:
2 > Matthias Krebs <matthias.krebs <at> gmail.com> writes:
3 > > > So any news on the ATI Front or will I have to rool my own and submit
4 > > > it?
5 >
6 > I had to remove tons of fonts from my xorg.conf but now
7 > have ati-drivers-9.6 and a 2.6.29-gentoo-r5 kernel working.
10 > I use email via seamonkey and that is not working. Is that related to
11 > fonts that disappeared? Seamonkey is ok to surf and such, but
12 > when I fire up email (via seamonkey) buttons stop working.....
13 >
14 > Just upgraded late last night. Is my problem related to fonts
15 > issue with ATI-drivers-9.6?????
16 >
17 > Ideas?
20 > James
21
22 there are no font issues with ati-drivers.