From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Changes in the way USB devices are mounted
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:42:17
1 Mick wrote:
2 > I am not bothered about automounting and probably would get on my nerves. I
3 > prefer how pmount used to work until recently.
4
5 Ask around the Fluxbox mailing lists/forums how to tweak auto-mounting;
6 maybe it just lacks a GUI for those options and you'll have to tweak
7 some *.rc file. For example, in KDE I've set it up so the USB drive
8 does *not* get auto-mounted at all if I don't open it in a filemanager
9 or right-click its icon on the desktop and selecting "Mount". It's the
10 same as pmount, except with a mouse.