From: wraeth <wraeth@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: php (error?)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 00:16:52
1 On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 09:57:50PM +0000, James wrote:
2 > Mick <michaelkintzios <at> gmail.com> writes:
5 > > Did you start an emerge of php and then looked in your /var/tmp/portage to
6 > > find it?
9 > No. I was hoping it was a common issue for folks up on php. Yea, I'll keep
10 > digging.... Since I found several dead(links) ends I was also hoping
11 > it just old cruft that has been solved, sence I did not find the configure.in
12 > file....
13 >
14 It's probable that this refers to the 'configure.in' that is distributed with
15 the source code, meaning that the configure.in that you're looking for is
16 actually in the /usr/portage/distfiles/php* archive.
17
18 This is something that will need to be fixed ultimately upstream, but for which
19 a workaround could be put in-place in the ebuild to rename configure.in before
20 calling autotools.
21 --
22 wraeth <wraeth@×××××××××.au>
23 GnuPG Key: B2D9F759