From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libreoffice fails to build, cannot download non-existant ~scarabeus/lpsolve-5.5.2.0.tar.xz ???
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 19:55:59
1 On 2/21/22 14:35, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/614866
3 That is strange.  I just deleted the lpsolve file from my distfiles dir,
4 and ran "ebuild path/to/ebuild fetch" and it downloaded just fine - but
5 not from
6 SRC_URI="http://dev.gentooexperimental.org/~scarabeus/${P}.tar.xz" (from
7 the ebuild) it actually fetched
8 https://mirror.leaseweb.com/gentoo/distfiles/aa/lpsolve-5.5.2.0.tar.xz.
9 I can't figure out where it made the switch in servers.  It does also
10 look like the dependency on lpserve in the libreoffice ebuild does NOT
11 depend on the libreoffice_extensions_nlpsolver setting.