From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Accessing a Samsung phone and it's data.
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 07:57:09
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 22:44:26 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I wonder, if I bought a bluetooth USB thingy and put that on my puter,
5 >> would that help any?  Since I hooked up my wifi router and it uses that,
6 >> would that help?  Or is the USB cable directly connected the best way?
7 > Bluetooth is very slow for file transfers. I find WiFi the best
8 > compromise of speed and convenience.
9 >
10 >
11
12
13 Well, I tried it but it didn't work.  I suspect I'd need a app for it to
14 access it.  It could get there since it said it exists but couldn't
15 connect.  I'll try to find a app later on.  I'm putting out some raid,
16 literally.  Bug killing time.  ;-)
17
18 Thanks tho.  At least I know not to waste money on the bluetooth thingy.
19
20 Dale
21