From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wget killed -- wonder where I went wrong...
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 04:21:02
1 On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 01:43, Paul Hartman
2 <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
4 >> After installation and successful 1st reboot, all attempts at wget gets killed:
5 >
6 > Perhaps recompile wget with -ggdb and FEATURES=nostrip to keep
7 > debugging symbols attached, and maybe you can debug to see where it is
8 > failing.
11 I'll try that later. ATM, I'm recompiling the kernel, with more
12 built-ins enabled.
13
14 If that doesn't work, I'll try turning off PaX & Grsecurity.
15
16 If that *still* doesn't work, I'll try compiling an earlier
17 (2.6.39-hardened-r8) kernel.
18
19 (I noticed that during make, 2.6.39-hardened-r9 emitted *lots* of
20 warning. Much more than 2.6.39-hardened-r8)
21
22 Rgds,
23 --
24 Pandu E Poluan