From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] slim keyboard layout
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:11:32
1 Dear All,
2
3 I have been googling for a while to find the answer for the question
4 how on earth I'm able to set up the default keyboard layout of slim,
5 but I haven't find any answer for this.
6 A few articles say that if the keyboard layout is set up in xorg.conf
7 than it will be okay. It doesn't work. I haven't find any option to
8 set up in /etc/slim.conf file and I also haven't find any information
9 about it in the gentoo documents.
10
11 So, I would like to know that somebody does know the answer for this question?
12
13 Thanks in advance!
14
15 András
18 - -
19 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
20 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
21 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell