From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I capture this video?
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 22:07:18
1 Andrey Falko schrieb:
2 > On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com
3 > <mailto:michaelkintzios@×××××.com>> wrote:
4 >
5 > Hi All,
6 >
7 > Is there a way to capture a flash video like the one shown in this
8 > link?
9 >
10 > http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/05/60minutes/main4650223.shtml
11 >
12 > or this?
13 >
14 > http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4653109n
15 >
16 > Unlike e.g. youtube I don't find a Flash file in my /tmp. The
17 > idea is that I
18 > want to be able to save the video on my drive so that I can watch
19 > it when I
20 > am offline. Any applications/tricks/ideas?
23 > [snip]
24 >
25 > 2) If you want to watch youtube videos offline, just use this web tool
26 > or use google to find a million alternatives: keepvid.com
27 > <http://keepvid.com>.
28 Hi
29 sometimes [1] is helpfull (it isn't for cbsnews).
30
31 Even tho he did not ask for it, there is a program in portage calles
32 youtube-dl [2] as well as others I never tried [3].
33
34 kh
37 [1]: http://viloader.net/index.php?language=en
38