From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone running ck-sources-3.7.10?
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 14:22:16
1 On 05/03/13 01:14, walt wrote:
2 > My mojo seems to be broken lately :( I just updated a gentoo vbox guest
3 > from ck-sources-3.6.11-r1 to 3.7.10 and I'm seeing file-system corruption
4 > and a segfaulting NetworkManager during bootup.
5 >
6 > I went back one snapshot and I'm going to try switching to gentoo-sources
7 > on that same virtual machine. It'll take me a while to get it updated again,
8 > but meanwhile I thought I'd mention it here in case this really is as bad
9 > as it seems to me ATM.
10
11 I was using 3.7.10 for a while. But not ck-sources. I was on
12 gentoo-sources and had the BFS patch in /etc/portage/patches.
13 ck-sources applies many more patches to the kernel, not just BFS, so try
14 gentoo-sources and see if that's the problem.