From: ted leslie <tleslie@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] All-in-Wonder 9800 Pro Advice Needed!
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 02:03:34
1 i used to, not with gentoo, but i think regardless of what distro you use,
2 you need to check out the gatos project
3
4 it also depends on what AIW you use, there are three, the old rage, the radeon, and the
5 newest one, which might be a variation of the radeon, but perhaps different.
6
7 With gatos i had no problem using AIW rage, and radeon vintage cards to watch tv.
8
9 If you have a pci-express based card, i'd love to know if you get it working,
10 I was thinking about getting one. If you just have an old AGP type card, i am pretty sure it will
11 work fine with gatos.
12
13 -tl
14