From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] has anyone tried KDE5?
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 05:50:20
1 On Wednesday, October 08, 2014 08:32:53 PM Daniel Frey wrote:
2 > On 10/07/2014 09:42 PM, J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 > > Are you talking about the behaviour when you actually click on the
4 > > foldername, instead of the " > " ?
5 > >
6 > > If yes, then that is as designed.
7 >
8 > No, I'm clicking on the " > ". Sometimes I've expanded folders three to
9 > four levels deep and so it selects completely unrelated folders and
10 > files, as it selects everything from where I've clicked to the top of
11 > the list.
12 >
13 > It's really annoying, do you know if that "feature" be turned off?
14 >
15 > Dan
16
17 What do you mean with "select"
18 Do all the entries become selected (marked) ready for delete/copy/...?
19
20 I have seen this behaviour in a lot of different programs (also on MS Windows).
21 Usually caused by some key-combination which is accidentally pressed and
22 forces the shift-key to be "locked".
25 Joost