From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] boa server won't start
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 15:06:46
1 On Wednesday, 23 March 2022 14:51:18 GMT Julien Roy wrote:
2 > Somestimes, openRC isn't verbose enough when some services fail to start.
3 > When that happens to me, I just run the command from a terminal (with
4 > appropriate arguments), and that generally gives me a better error message
5 > that I can troubleshoot properly.
6 >
7 > Julien
8
9 Thanks Julien, the error is the same when I launch it from a terminal with
10 debug level verbosity. I think it's time I leave it behind and move on with
11 gatling which appears to be a faster server and small in footprint.