From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] About sed
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 07:30:24
1 On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 10:37:53PM -0800, gentuxx wrote:
2 > If you really want to get to know sed (and awk), I HIGHLY recommend
3 > getting the 2 O'reilley books: Sed & Awk, and Mastering Regular
4 > Expressions. Both of these two books have taught me almost everything
5 > I know on the matter, and I refer to them frequently.
8 Ah yes. I definitely agree. My copy disappeared when I moved out of
9 the dorm last. That fact has caused me much pain and inconvenience in
10 the past few months.
11
12 Useful as 'info sed' maybe, the book makes looking for help that much
13 easier.
14
15 W
16 --
17 Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
18 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 4 days, 8:41
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list