From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Looking for a minimalist image viewer / organizer
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:50:43
1 On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 15:16 +0200, Vlad Dogaru wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Browsing getoo-wiki.com for an image viewer, I only found Gthumb,
5 > which depends on GNOME. I use Fluxbox because I have an older computer
6 > and would like to keep dependencies at a minimum. Any suggestions? I
7 > only need a viewer; organising my pictures is not a plus. No exotic
8 > formats, just jpeg, gif and the usual.
9
10 media-gfx/gqview is a good image viewer/manipulator and only requires
11 GTK.
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list