From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo dedicated servers
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:56:43
1 On Nov 16, 2007 12:20 PM, pepone.onrez <pepone.onrez@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hello all
4 >
5 > I need to rent 3 dedicated servers that mus be run gentoo. Currently i
6 > working with ran.es and i have serious problems with is maintance stuf,
7 > They format the mbr of one of the servers when i say it that bot my server
8 > with a gentoo live cd to correct a error in grub.conf.
9 >
10 > Like i don't want this happen again i decided moved my servers to other
11 > datacenter , can you sayme any recomendations of datacenters to move my
12 > servers.
13 >
14 > I only need they put the gentoo live cd and start the ssh from time to
15 > time. and god harware suport
16 >
17 > Thanks to all
20 There a few dedicated hosts listed on the Gentoo website on the right
21 column.
24 - Mark Shields