From: Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] postgresql problem
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 04:39:23
1 On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:22:10 -0300
2 "Rafael Barrera Oro" <borafael@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hello, i'd like to ask you people if anyone has succeded in
5 > installing a postgresql version greater than 8.0.13 because i tried
6 > (unmasking by adding ~x86 to ACCEPT_KEYWORDS) and ran into a lot of
7 > problems. I don't have the logs with me, so i will post a description
8 > of such problems in the near future.
9 >
10 > Thanks in advance y'all
11 >
12 > Rafael
13 >
14 > PD: The system were i am installing is a Pentium III with 1GB of ram
15 Hi,
16
17 The versions in ~x86 are not masked, just in testing (ebuild testing).
18 Check Bugzilla for any Bugs and (eventually) post a new one with logs.
19 HTH. Rumen
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list