From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Keyboard hangs after wake up from hinernation
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 02:16:27
1 Hi,
2
3 I run my IBM model M keyboard (1987 :) via a Belkin USB->PS2
4 converter.
5
6 This results in a problem
7
8 Sometimes after wakeup from supsend to disk (supend to RAM is not
9 check yet) the keyboard "hangs": All LEDs are flashing and not key
10 is accepted. "Power cycling" via USB plug helps. I am using
11 sys-power/hibernate-script for hibernation. I listed the usb-ohci
12 as module wich gets unloaded/loaded while hibernation/wake-up in
13 /etc/hibernate/common.conf which helps in most but not all cases.
16 Since power cycling the keyboard help: Is there a way to do this via
17 software/script when hibernate wakes the PC?
18
19 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
20
21 Best regards,
22 mcc