From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdehiddenvisibility: What does it do?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:57:54
1 Graham Murray wrote:
2
3 > One thing to note is that if you want to use kdehiddenvisibility then
4 > you will have to re-emerge qt-3.3.6-r1 before rebuilding KDE as the
5 > KDE builds (upstream) will disable hidden visibility unless qt
6 > was built with the hidden visibility patch which is only applied when
7 > building with >=gcc-4.1
8
9 Oh, good to know!
10
11 Thanks a lot,
12
13 Alexander Skwar
14 --
15 The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could
16 never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma.
17 - Abraham Lincoln
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list