From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Hot can I remove a non-existent package
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 08:14:13
1 Hi,
2
3 I came accross this problem:
4 I did a revdepü-rebuild, which reports, that media-video/cinepaint:0
5 is broken and no ebuild could be found:
6
7 * Portage could not find any version of the following packages it could build:
8 * media-video/cinepaint:0
9 *
10 * (Perhaps they are masked, blocked, or removed from portage.)
11 * Try to emerge them manually.
12
13 What I the best way, to remove that package as complete as possible
14 from the system?
15
16 Best regards,
17 mcc
22 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
23 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
24 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
25 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.