From: Timur Aydin <ta@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] configuring NFS server to handle client reboots
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 17:18:31
1 On 06/30/13 20:10, Timur Aydin wrote:
2 > Here is the mount command:
3 >
4 > mount -o nolock,tcp 10.2.2.254:/romfs_2011R1 /mnt
7 BTW, when I use UDP instead of TCP, then the mount works after repeated
8 reboots. But I would rather use TCP, because based on past experiments I
9 did, TCP mounted NFS shares have a higher bandwidth.
10
11 Also, when using TCP, if I restart the NFS server on the gentoo host,
12
13 /etc/init.d/nfs restart
14
15 Then I can mount the NFS share on the Blackfin repeatedly.
16
17 This all tells me that the NFS server is preventing subsequent TCP
18 mounts unless the existing mount is unmounted first.
21 Timur