From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: a few blockers I can't figure out
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 12:45:50
1 On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 7:57 AM, walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Thank you. I've been running systemd for months and this is the first
3 > time I've heard about systemd profiles. I'm not using either gnome or
4 > kde, so should I use default/linux/amd64/13.0/systemd, which doesn't
5 > seem to care if I'm running a desktop machine or a headless server?
6
7 Yes. The profile doesn't do too much, but it is helpful.
8
9 At this point I think all the USE changes you've been making are
10 causing you more harm than good. I'm pretty sure that you just need
11 to emerge -1 python-systemd, but I'm travelling so it might be a while
12 before I can take a closer look at things.
15 Rich