From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] Troubleshooting GnuPG interoperability
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:29:30
1 Hi All,
2
3 When I send encrypted messages from Kmail to a friend who's using MS Outlook
4 with Win4gpg, he gets my message but with CR/LF ASCII characters at the end
5 of each line; e.g.:
6 ===================================
7 This is the new passwd=20
8 blah-blah-blah=20-=20
9
10 Catch U later.
11 =2D-=20
12 ===================================
13
14 Of course, when he changed the said passwd in a server we could no longer
15 login. These are plain text messages and my Kmail is set to send us-ascii
16 7-bit characters.
17
18 Signed messages seem to arrive without all this 'translated' (or is it
19 transliterated?) CR/LF characters. Is this something to do with my Kmail
20 settings, or is it a bug in the Win4gpg application?
21
22 What do you think?
23 --
24 Regards,