From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mediamanager tries to open wrong path (SOLVED)
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:54:36
1 On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:27:40 +0100, Gerhard Hoogterp wrote:
2
3 > > If your camera mounts as USB-storage, the camera is simply acting as
4 > > an expensive card reader.
5 >
6 > True, but the card is also not the cardreader..;-) Anyhow, for me this
7 > works as it looks at the camera and not at the card..
8
9 True, but as I mentioned elsewhere, I prefer that. The source for Digikam
10 is the same whether I leave the card in the camera or use a reader.But
11 it's good to know for sure that you can do it the way you like too.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Disinformation is not as good as datinformation.