From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: qt3support conflict
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 01:41:25
1 On 06/28/2009 04:12 AM, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
2 > On Sunday 28 June 2009 04:55:57 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
3 > ...
4 >>> Thanks, Portage has resolved conflicts, I'm on 4.5.2 now. It seems like
5 >>> qt3support flags deletion doesn't work for me. Now, after upgrading, I
6 >>> have tried to comment out those flags in package.use and got conflicts.
7 >> What profile do you use? (Find out with "eselect profile show".)
8 >
9 > eselect profile show
10 > Current make.profile symlink:
11 > default/linux/amd64/2008.0
12 >
13 > Something wrong with it?
14
15 Nope, I use the same. I guess I've no more ideas of why qt3support is
16 enabled automatically on my machine, but not on yours. But in the end,
17 it doesn't really matter that much; it's just a USE flag. The easiest
18 way is to enable it in make.conf so that you won't have to create a
19 dozen entries in package.use.