From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PHP and MCRYPT
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:58:32
1 Jeff Grossman wrote:
2
3 >I am running dev-lang/php 5.0.5. I installed phpmyadmin, and when I
4 >first go into it, it says I do not have mcrypt installed in my php. How
5 >do I enable mcrypt in PHP? I tried adding the use flag of mcrypt, but
6 >that does not seem to do anything. What am I missing?
7 >
8 >Thanks,
9 >Jeff
13 This may point you in the area to look. There is something you have to
14 enable in your kernel for it to work. I threw the error away earlier
15 because I don't use crypt. I do remember that part though. No clue on
16 php itself though.
17
18 Hope that helps a little anyway.
19
20 Dale
21 :-)
24 To err is human, I'm most certainly human.
25
26 I have four rigs:
27
28 1: Home built; Abit NF7 ver 2.0 w/ AMD 2500+ CPU, 1GB of ram and right now two 80GB hard drives.
29 2: Home built; Iwill KK266-R w/ AMD 1GHz CPU, 256MBs of ram and a 4GB drive.
30 3: Home built; Gigabyte GA-71XE4 w/ 800MHz CPU, 128MBs of ram and a 2.5GB drive.
31 4: Compaq Proliant 6000 Server w/ Quad 200MHz CPUs, 128MBs of ram and a 4.3GB SCSI drive.
32
33 All run Gentoo, all run folding. #1 is my desktop, 2, 3, and 4 are set up as servers.
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list