From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SMB protocol for Krusader
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 07:39:02
1 On Friday 02 May 2008, Abraham Gyorgy wrote:
2 > Hello Gentoo users,
3 >
4 > I'm trying to enable smb:// support for Krusader. Searching the net I
5 > got a solution: I have to emerge kde-base/kdebase-kioslaves. (on
6 > Ubuntu I had to install a very similarly named package to do this).
7 >
8 > But unfortunately doing this isnt a good idea, because:
9 >
10 > lapitopi gyuszk # emerge -pv kdebase-kioslaves
11 >
12 > These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
13
14 Read the kde upgrade guide at the usual place. You are trying to install
15 individual packages together with monolithic packages.
18 Alan McKinnon
19 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
22 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list