From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub and multiple distros on LVM [was duplicate gentoo system ...]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 15:57:22
1 On 11/26/20 8:48 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 05:01:22 -0600, Dale wrote:
3 >> I got a message from him.  At least we will know he is OK.  All his
4 >> machines was switched to Arch Linux and he wasn't using Gentoo anymore.
5 >> So, he unsubscribed and got active with Arch.
6 > I had a feeling that what what he had done. I can't imagine him switching
7 > to anything else.
8
9 My two desktops are both Gentoo, but both laptops started with Arch and
10 switched to Artix Linux.  That's an Arch spinoff that still supports
11 openrc (and other non-systemd init systems.)  Seems a better choice for
12 someone who liked the choices of Gentoo.