From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] flash animation not giviing sounds
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:07:40
1 On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 05:05:05PM +0600, simply change wrote:
2 > AybOwan!
3 >
4 > dear friends,
5 >
6 > when playing flash animations on mozilla firefox, its not giving the sound
7 > output. what will be de solution?
10 close firefox.
11
12 run, as root, these commands:
13
14 echo "firefox-bin 0 0 disable" >> /proc/asound/card0/pcm0c/oss
15 echo "firefox-bin 0 0 direct" >> /proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/oss
16
17 restart firefox...
18
19 Though I don't remember where I found these and why they work.
20
21 W
22 --
23 Rules are meant to be broken.
24 Proof:
25 If there are rules, there are something that must be regulated
26 if the rule is not broken ever, there's no need to externally impose a
27 regulation to control that something
28 Therefore there will be no need for rules.
29
30 So, the existence of a rule lies in its breakability, as nonbreakable rules
31 are illogical and should not exist.
32 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 4 days, 16:30
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list