From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:08:34
1 Michael Sullivan schrieb:
2 > A week ago I got in a 1 TB external hard drive. I set it up for use
3 > with MythTV. It worked fine. So now I wanted to turn the old myth
4 > partition into my /home filesystem. I reformatted it (mke2fs
5 > -j /dev/sda6), I mounted it on /mnt/floppy and moved my directories
6 > in /home over to it, then unmounted it, mounted it on /home and logged
7 > in. Now almost every time I do anything I get a notice saying that
8 > gnome-settings-daemon has crashed. I don't even kwow if it will let me
9 > send this email, but I've attached the bug report. Please somebody help
10 > me!
13 Pleas try an name your mails. This maes it a lot easyer to support you
14 an to ind answers if somebody is searching for the same problem in the
15 futur.
16
17 Subect could be: /home - gnome-settings-daemon has crashed
18
19 kh