From: Coert <lgroups@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Plasma multi monitor issues
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 09:20:45
1 Thanks Yuriy,
2
3 But those settings then apply to all windows?.... not just if I click
4 maximize?
5
6 I read up about it in the meantime, most people say not to use Xinerama,
7 but RandR with Twinview instead, but as far as I have tested, Xinerama
8 is required when you have 2 GPUs with 2 screens each. In X the first two
9 monitors are one X screen, and the second 2 the second X screen. I dont
10 think it's possible to turn off Xinerama with such a setup..
11
12 Thanks again,
13