From: Davyd McColl <davydm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fresh gentoo installation reboot fs read only
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 18:13:24
1 On 2019/02/22 19:52:57, Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 Hi David,
3
4 you were absolutely RIGHT.
5 I knew only from the past the Gentoo Installations, where the UUID was
6 not necessary.
7
8 I executed "blkid", took the UUID for the desired to mounted device,
9 wrote it in the fstab file before I reexecuted grub-mkconfig ....
10
11 Thanks for your edvises in the chat and the mailinglist
12 you're welcome -- this list has been well helpful to me (and I've learned a lot
13 by following it). I'm quite a fan of the Gentoo userbase -- so helpful! Must
14 reciprocate when possible (:
20 best, Tamer