From: "刘焕杰" <jenenliu@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] 回复:[gentoo-user] Booting from USB
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:44:41
1 Is you PC EFI or BIOS ? If it is EFI, then you should use SystemRescueCD for booting from USB.
2 Minimal install ISO doesn't support EFI.
5 ------------------
6 jenenliu
13 ------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------
14 发件人: "thelma";<thelma@×××××××××××.com>;
15 发送时间: 2017年3月28日(星期二) 中午11:46
16 收件人: "Gentoo mailing list"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
17
18 主题: [gentoo-user] Booting from USB
22 I just got some Mini-PC from China with Windows 10 on it and trying to boot from USB to install Gentoo on it.
23 But it will not boot from USB, I've tried front and back USB ports. Windows start regardless what I do.
24
25 Yes, I set in Bios 1st boot is USB. I've tried pressing F12. Tried to follow some instruction from google:
26 https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/21756-boot-usb-drive-windows-10-pc.html
27
28 Doesn't help.
29
30 I used rufus to make bootable USB sticks (have two of them).
31 --
32 Thelma