From: dini mamma <anquijix@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] error loading several modules (at boot)
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 14:41:00
1 HI folks
2
3 I got the problem, that several modules couldnt be loaded at boot. some of
4 them are filesystems (xfs,jfs,ntfs). and some device drivers (aic7xxx,
5 3c59x).. But why?
6 At least the device drivers should work. I compiled these ones, that have
7 been loaded with the livecd.
8 I cant imagine, what happens. This error occurs too, when i only load the
9 modules as modules [M].
10 If you need additional information, ask. At the moment, i dont know, what
11 information seems to be useful to explain my problem. And i dont have any
12 boot logs. maybe it would be good, if i had...
17 5 GB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail
18 +++ GMX - die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list