From: Michael <confabulate@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] thunderbird small fonts on hidpi
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 08:41:37
1 On Thursday, 25 June 2020 09:59:46 BST Valmor de Almeida wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 > Does anyone know how to fix Thunderbird UI fonts on a HiDPI
4 > Gentoo/OpenBox system with no desktop?
5 > A similar problem exists with Firefox but it can be fixed using a CSS
6 > file (userChrome.css). However I can't get Thunderbird to work using a
7 > similar fix. The UI fonts are so small that the app is useless.
8 > Thanks,
9 > --
10 > Valmor
11
12 Hi Valmor, I'd think TB also uses CSS to modify the look of the GUI - but I
13 don't have it installed on this PC to check its file structure. This post
14 suggests so:
15
16 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1269224#answer-1282444
17
18 I also found this Addon which claims to do just what you're after, but I have
19 not tried it out:
20
21 https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/theme-font-size-changer-for-tb/