From: Nelis Lamprecht <nlamprecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Java corruption after power failure
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:54:20
1 On 9/27/05, Norman Golisz <norman-golisz@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > > I want to rebuild
3 > > firefox along with all it's dependencies instead of going through one
4 > > by one.
5 >
6 > Maybe it helps when you force portage to update all packages in the
7 > dependency tree:
8 >
9 > 'emerge -Du <package_name>'
10 >
11 > Did you change USE-Flags after the system crash?
12 > Do you still get the problem after deleting all Java-specific
13 > configuration files?
16 No USE flag changes. If I do a emerge -Du I simply get the message
17 ">>> No outdated packages were found on your system." which I knew
18 already.
19
20 Again, I want to re-install all dependencies of mozilla-firefox. How
21 do I go about this ?
22
23 Thanks.
24