From: Michael Schreckenbauer <grimlog@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdepim-4.6.0 woes
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:04:23
1 Am Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 01:40:47 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
2 > Today, kmail hung while accessing my Exchange account over IMAP. The
3 > folder list showed 100+ unread mails, but none of them were in the
4 > view pane. Deleting that account and recreating it brought everything
5 > back.
6
7 I was hitten by this also. Recreating the account "fixed" it for me, as it did
8 for you. I tried hard to find an explanation, why this happened, but had no
9 success at all. If you are more lucky, please post your findings here.
10
11 Michael