From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sudo config
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:55:42
1 On 20 Jun 2008, at 15:58, Paul Melvin wrote:
2 > ...
3 > However when I emerge sudo, install and run it the following comes
4 > up with:
5 >
6 > We trust you have received the usual lecture from the local System
7 > Administrator. It usually boils down to these three things:
8 >
9 > #1) Respect the privacy of others.
10 > #2) Think before you type.
11 > #3) With great power comes great responsibility.
12 >
13 > Password:
14 >
15 > Which is all very good but I don’t really want to see it every
16 > time,...
17
18 On my systems I have only seen this *every* time I `sudo` when my
19 clock has been broken.
20
21 Suggest you `emerge ntp` and add ntp-client to the default runlevel.
22
23 Stroller.
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list