From: Hung Dang <hungptit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] LVM2 problem
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 06:36:14
1 Hi all
2 I have a strange problem with LVM2. I follow this guide
3 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/lvm2.xml to create the LVM2 volume named vg
4 then create the logical volume /dev/vg/data. Everything went fine and I
5 can mount the volume /dev/vg/data to /mnt/data without any problem.
6 However, when I restart my computer the logical volume is disappeared.
7 I can always replicate this problem by create a new LVM group then
8 restart my computer.
9
10 Any suggestion ?
13 Thanks
14 Hung
15
16 Here is the configuration for Device mapper support and I use kernel 2.6.29
17
18 --- Multiple devices driver support (RAID and
19 LVM)
20 < > RAID
21 support
22
23 <*> Device mapper
24 support
25
26 [*] Device mapper debugging
27 support
28
29 < > Crypt target
30 support
31
32 < > Snapshot
33 target
34
35 < > Mirror
36 target
37
38 < > Zero
39 target
40
41 < > Multipath
42 target
43
44 < > I/O delaying target (EXPERIMENTAL)
45 [ ] DM uevents
46 (EXPERIMENTAL)
47
48 < > Bad Block Relocation Device Target (EXPERIMENTAL)