From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Resize of a reiser4 filesystem?
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:29:19
1 Alexander Skwar wrote:
2
3 >Hello!
4 >
5 >I'd looking for a way to resize my reiser4 filesystems.
6 >Best would be an "online" option (ie. one, that does
7 >not require an unmount of the fs).
8 >
9 >In older packages, I found a man page for a resize_reiser4
10 >tool (not sure about the name). Even this manpage is gone
11 >in sys-fs/reiser4progs-1.0.4, which I've got currently
12 >installed.
13 >
14 >If there's no "online" way, an offline way would be
15 >appreciated as well.
20 AFAIK, and according to the README in the reiser4progs, Reiser & Co have
21 not gotten around to implementing the resizer for reiser4.
22
23 So, for an 'offline' option, backup, resize, reformat, restore....
24
25 -Richard
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list