From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] changing nvidia settings dynamically
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 02:08:29
1 On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 18:04 -0700, Hung Dang wrote:
2 > I configure xorg.conf for the laptop screen only and use
3 > nvidia-setting to setup twinview mode for the external screen (it does
4 > not require to restart X). It works fine so far.
5 >
6 > Hope this help
7 > Hung
8
9 thanks, but I wanted to get away from doing anything manually, and have
10 the screens appear correct regardless of how I have them plugged in :)
11
12 I'm almost there...
16 Painting, n.:
17 The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather, and
18 exposing them to the critic.
19 -- Ambrose Bierce