From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: How to hide a network interface from an application
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 22:30:50
1 On 2020-08-13, Sid Spry <sid@××××.us> wrote:
2
3 > Sorry, I meant go out of your way to select more than one
4 > interface. I'm genuinely confused anyone would ever do that let
5 > alone Plex.
6
7 I assume they're using some sort of SSDP library that by default spews
8 on all available interfaces.
9
10 > Yes, you're right (as far as I know). You might wish to see if Plex has a
11 > premade container built. I typically don't like them, but it will save you
12 > a fair bit of work if it exists.
13
14 They do offer a docker download. I've never done anything with docker
15 containers before, but maybe it's time to learn.
18 Grant