From: David Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Self created initramfs cannot work
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 08:25:13
1 yep, i'd like to learn from your script.
2
3 BTW, I also put my initramfs into a separate partition /boot.
6 On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Dirk Heinrichs<dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de> wrote:
7 > Am Samstag 27 Juni 2009 03:32:50 schrieb David Shen:
8 >
9 >> I build by gentoo kernel without genkernel, and I want to create the
10 >> initramfs by hand. Following is the steps I did:
11 >
12 > I also did this for some years, I could send you my setup script if you want.
13 > Nowadays I've switched to putting the stuff I had in an initramfs into /boot,
14 > which is always a separate partition on my systems. You can get that script
15 > too if you want.
16 >
17 > Bye...
18 >