From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] flickering thunderbird and firefox
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 16:58:48
1 Am 20.02.2014 06:21, schrieb Stroller:
2 >
3 > On Wed, 19 February 2014, at 4:38 pm, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
4 >>> ...
5 >>> What have you done to rule out hardware?
6 >>
7 >> nothing.
8 >>
9 >> I think hardware would not make only specific apps/windows fail, right?
10 >> At least it doesn't sound very likely to me ...
11 >
12 > Sorry, didn't fully read your original post - I thought it was the whole screen.
13 >
14 > I agree, it seems less likely to be hardware, if it's only specific windows.
15
16 tried thunderbird-bin right now. Same behavior.
17 hmmm.