From: Michael Mathurin <angelfly91@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CLI Torrent client(s)?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:45:05
1 On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 07:25:22PM +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 18:07, Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
3 > > I'm wondering: what's your recommended CLI Torrent client(s)? And why?
6 > To be clearer: a curses-based Torrent client is preferred, but if the
7 > best recommended is a pure CLI one, then so be it.
8 >
9 > I am *not* going to install any GUI just to download torrents :-)
10 >
11 > Rgds,
12 > --
13 > FdS Pandu E Poluan
14 > ~ IT Optimizer ~
15 >
16 >  • LOPSA Member #15248
17 >  • Blog : http://pepoluan.tumblr.com
18 >  • Linked-In : http://id.linkedin.com/in/pepoluan
21 I prefer rtorrent and consider it the best GNU/Linux torrent client available.
22 It's fast, easily configured, and has lots of room to customize it to work the
23 way you want.
26 t: https://www.twitter.com/mikankun
27 b: http://mikankun.wordpress.com