From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: LibreOffice + GLib-GIO:ERROR:gdbusconnection.c:2279:initable_init: assertion failed
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 23:07:25
1 On 04/17/2011 11:38 AM, Carlos Sura wrote:
2 >>
3 > But, trying as a normal user, isn't working and I dont have any clue
4 > about what is making this problem, there is no log or error to
5 > trace.
6 >
7 > So, I've unistalled libreoffice, and installed again, but... Isn't
8 > working yet... I'm not really sure what's this problem, since I don't
9 > have any clue or any idea to trace this error.
10
11 Try strace this way (as normal user):
12
13 $strace -f -o outputfile /usr/bin/libreoffice
14
15 The -f flag allows strace to follow as the shell-script starts the real
16 binary executable. Look through 'outputfile' for messages that look
17 fatal :)