From: Gyuszk <hangcsapda@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wine and Cedega at the same time
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:57:13
1 b.n. írta:
2 > Peter Ruskin ha scritto:
3 >
4 >> On Friday 23 February 2007, Gyuszk wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Dear Gentoo users,
7 >>>
8 >>> I have a question about Win32 emulation. I'm using Wine
9 >>> (0.9.31 ~x86 in Portage) for mIRC and uTorrent usage.
10 >>>
11 >
12 > By the way, why using mIRC and uTorrent when you can use xchat and
13 > ktorrent (among the others), that are native linux apps? :)
14 >
15 > m.
16 >
17 The answer is simple. I have been using mIRC for many years, and no
18 other IRC clients gives me that feeling. Thats all.
19 uTorrent is very simple and very fast. I've tried Azureus, KTorrent,
20 Gnome-Bittorend backend, rtorrent, etc. KTorrent won't be so good 'cause
21 my desktop is gnome.
22
23 In the meantime I'm using xchat for years. I'm a serious IRC user, and I
24 love mirc, thats all.
25
26 Gyuszk
27 --