From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mdev for udev substitution instructions web page is up
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 03:05:15
1 Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > The instructions for replacing udev with mdev are now up at
3 > http://www.waltdnes.org/mdev/ validator.w3.org complains about a couple
4 > of extensions I used, but it appears to work OK in both Firefox and
5 > Midori. Any comments from users of other browsers? The page will be
6 > permanently "under construction", i.e. evolving as we find out more
7 > about how mdev works.
11 Looks fine on Seamonkey2. Glad you got a web page. Another step taken.
12 ;-)
13
14 Dale
15
19 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
20 how you interpreted my words!
21
22 Miss the compile output? Hint:
23 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"