From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-china <gentoo-china@××××××××××××.com>, gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] chromium cannot sync bookmark is not root
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 05:37:00
1 hi,
2
3 my system is gentoo amd64, with kde 4.3, and chromium is
4 4.0.226.0(33992). if i log on as root and start chromium with
5 --enable-sync, then select sync my bookmark, i got the following error
6 message
7 "
8 ERROR:chrome/browser/password_manager/encryptor_linux.c)
9 ",
10 but the log in window still pop up, and i can sync my bookmark. if i
11 log on as normal user, and do the same thing. i can only see that
12 error message, and the log in window never shows up.
13
14 i tried to re-emerge and revdep-rebuild, but does not work.
18 Best Regards,
19 David Shen
20
21 http://twitter.com/davidshen84/