From: Alexander Openkowski <opncow@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Networkmanager Auto Connect
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 10:51:49
1 I have the same problem. Unfortunately, I do not know of any fix (did
2 not have the time to really investigate the problem, yet). I connect to
3 wireless networks manually in the meantime, which is getting on my
4 nerves more and more every day. :-) By the way: It seems that also wired
5 networks are affected.
6